I feel the need to write, why who knows, but my ex is a wonderful person. maybe not to me but she is. a saint in human form. why do i say this? because she pretty much raised her brother and sister by herself growing up. she had a rough childhood. I know things most people don't and i will never take that away from her. she deserves kudos for what she has done. She has done great things. putting up with my shit for 12 years. LOL But other great things and she was trying to make it in this crazy world and doing the best she could. I will always love her for that. Thank you for the time I had with you. It was a pleasure and an honor.
My daughter is the most wonderful. She has been through soooo much and still manages to go on. sometimes i wonder how she does it. I draw my strength from her. won't go into what she has gone through here but her and i know. i'm proud of her and everything will work out.
My sons, jt and shadow. JT you have been an inspiration to me. how you have dealt with this and handled it is out of this world. like a true jedi, you make me proud. Please keep it up and never forget i love you.
Shadow, you are the greatest gift the world has given me. I have and always will be your biggest fan. I will try to teach you from afar and guide you on your journey. please understand this. I know it's hard being so far away. I love you with all that i am. I only want the best for you. I try everyday to better myself. I try not to dwell on the past. I look to a brighter future for me and you.
I have opportunities and hope they work out.
Lourin please have some faith in me. I do what i do to make a better future for us all. If moving out west is in the cards then you have to let me go. it's not over some woman or some fancy, it's an opportunity to change my life for the better. understand that pheonix, az is the new silicon valley. It's where i belong i believe. I don't know, haven't a clue. I pray and hope this is where i'm supposed to be. I don't question the universe. I follow the doors that open to me. please understand this. ok thats all i got. cried enough over this. huggles
No comments:
Post a Comment