How do you forget about the one you Love? How do you go on with your life when she's all i think about? How come everything i see reminds me of her? How do you let go? How do i move on?
The answers elude me. Time i guess and patience. Everybody tells me this is normal and it will get better. i don't want better, i want her. I don't feel complete, it's like my better half is missing. actually she is. I'm hoping time and distance will help but not so far. I didn't talk to her at all today. i feel out of sorts. I feel i should apologize, don't know why but i feel that way. Then again she never tried to contact me. guess she's over me and has moved on. guess she was blowing smoke up my skirt about everything she told me. yuppers keep me holding on just in case i guess. i'll be the back up. what happens when i'm not there? how will she survive? again no answers. I take one day at a time and hope for the best. I still cry but not as much. the pain is real. where do i go from here? how do i do this without her? she will always be a part of my life because of our kids but not like it was. thats what hurts. i brought this on myself, I could have stopped it. thats the other hurt. I'm worthless and a failure.
No comments:
Post a Comment